S & L Security can design and install a system for all types of buildings and that will integrate to your alarm and/or fire detection system. With this you will able to control employee’s access to certain areas of your facility, either permanently or on a timed schedule and maintain a record of which employee entered a specific area and on what day and time. Users can be easily added or deleted giving you total control of your building and overall protection of your assets.
Once an access control system is installed, all doors controlled by the system will automatically lock when the door is closed. Anyone without a valid PIN or access card/token is unable to enter. If necessary, doors may be set to unlock during a designated time frame. An access control system relieves you of the need to change locks and keys when an employee is terminated and restricts access to sensitive areas such as Computer Rooms, Personnel, Tool Rooms or Finished Goods.
Locks and keys also allow you to secure your building, but when keys are lost or stolen, the inconvenience and expense of changing locks and re-issuing keys can be considerable. Keys may also be copied, creating even more security risks.
All businesses, whether small, medium or large, have assets that need to be protected from theft. There is also the issue of protecting staff and their property. It is common in buildings that are secured by locks and keys for doors to be left unlocked all day. This opens up the possibility of opportunist theft and malicious damage.
S & L Security can design an access control system for any size business with any set of requirements to increase the safety and security of your building.
Our system can provide the following flexibility:
- Single door or stand alone access control
- PC based systems
- Networkable systems linking building across a company portfolio
- Card, token or biometric based
- Full audit and reporting of all users
- Able to work with various card protocols such as Mifare, Weigand, Awid.
- Utilising NFC technology (use your mobile as access validation)
- Time and attendance
- Reader types – magnetic stripe, proximity, hands free, pin and proximity
- Integration with car park barriers and turnstiles
- Integration with CCTV and Fire systems
- From a single door controller to a fully networked solution, S & L Security will deliver on time and within budget.
Let us know if your in need of a system upgrade or thinking about implementing a access option for your business. We then can arrange a convenient time for a specialist to survey and work on specifics required to maximize your investment…IT’S FREE.